Kelly Clarkson rocks!!
Check out her cover of
Walkin After Midnight.
Patsy Cline is still one of my favorite artists and
Video is no longer up.... if anyone knows where this can be located let me know!!!!


Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time to blog and smoking

Judging by my last post you can see I do not spend a lot of time here. I guess it can be boiled down to simply being that I do not have the desire to. Oh, there are a great many things I can talk about (Like my MS diagnosis, my being laid off from work, stupid insurance companies, state of the economy, my dislike of the president and his fiscal policies, the general dislike of democrats and what they stand for, rise in crime, bailouts and why we don't need them) but I just don't have the desire to. I'm guessing that will change though.

I would like to mention that I am trying to stop smoking. It has been, as of this point, 4 days without one. It's not near as hard as I thought it would be. Perhaps the recent rise in price here in the state of Georgia is making it less painful but we shall see in another week or so. To be honest, I am looking forward to not hearing my doctors ride my arse about it. I know smoking is bad for me and all the reasons I should not do it but the was a method to my madness.

Back in 2002 when my wife and I got seperated I wanted to take up a bad habit; smoking or heavy drinking. Given the fact I used to smoke and having a cigarette before going to work was less likely to get me fired than a bottle of tequilla..... Good, bad or indifferent, meh. Now I am back to quitting again. I wonder how much money I could have saved over the years by not smoking. Really don't want to think about that anymore because it might make me cry.

Anyway, I need to go to the store, out of bread and peanut butter. I will post some more this evening.

No comments: