Kelly Clarkson rocks!!
Check out her cover of
Walkin After Midnight.
Patsy Cline is still one of my favorite artists and
Video is no longer up.... if anyone knows where this can be located let me know!!!!


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MS, research paper and me

Well, two updates in two days... is this a sign of the apocalypse? I hope not.

I am working on a research paper for my English Comp class. I am going to write about MS and how cognitive abilities are affected. I am confident that I will be able to write about this. I have my outline (Had to pare it down from 4 pages to 2 since the paper has a max length of 7 pages) and started researching some of the information at the National MS Society website. I may be able to pull a good deal of the information from their site which will be nice. They have some links to some additional very helpful information.

If anyone is reading this that could point out some resources they would recommend then please post them in the comments and I will follow up on them. The paper is due in about two weeks so I will have to get on the ball with this one.

On a side note I skipped algebra class today. I just didn't want to put up with the stress of that class today. This is sad because that is the class I am having the most trouble with. I will pay for it tomorrow though.

I did a presentation in English Comp today. It was on a excerpt from Dick Gregory's autobiography. I felt good about that and it went well. Everyone spoke highly about my work. People keep suggesting that I should be a teacher. I have told them there are only two things stopping me; too much education and the fact I hate people (The last one is a joke in case you don't get it).

I like teaching and it was certainly the best part of all the jobs I have ever worked at. Heck, even when I used to teach Sunday School I would go nuts prepping everything for the classes. I just loved it. Maybe... If I didn't have to go to all the trouble of getting a real education I could see myself as a teacher. It would be fun I guess.

Oh well, enough goofing around. I need to go study my math. I can't do it here at the coffee shop so I guess I will pack up and head home. At least there I can put on my jammies and get all comfy and what not. :)

Later all!!

Mike

No comments: