Kelly Clarkson rocks!!
Check out her cover of
Walkin After Midnight.
Patsy Cline is still one of my favorite artists and
Video is no longer up.... if anyone knows where this can be located let me know!!!!


Monday, July 6, 2009

Hi to everyone....

I just wanted to say hello and welcome to those of you that decided to follow my blog, posted comments and/or just stopped by for a read. I am happy that you found something here you like well enough to come by. Feel free to ask any questions you want as I am quite open about who I am. If you find something of particular interest then pass it along and I will check it out. We all enjoy a hearty laugh, a soul cleansing cry or just a "what the hell?" moment.

I will be glad to add to mylist of favorite sites and things I think you should check out. There is a lot i would like to do with this blog but I am not sure that blogspot will be able to let me (Pictures, text documents, etc.). For a techie guy I am pretty green when it comes to the web and the blogosphere. Maybe if I were to take the time and read the help sectionm I will find that I can do all of that here.

Wow. Reading for myself: What a concept!! rofl :)

Anyway, I am trying hard to avoid working on my paper for english comp but I cn't put it off any longer. Take care everyone and remember one unflappable truth:

Love is not finding the things you like about a person but accepting the things you don't like.

Mike

PS: Lonliness sucks!

2 comments:

Denver Refashionista said...

The love quote gives me food for thought. It will help me remember to give my husband the same allowances I give others.

Mike said...

Pass it along. Maybe we can start a trend.... tee hee hee!