Kelly Clarkson rocks!!
Check out her cover of
Walkin After Midnight.
Patsy Cline is still one of my favorite artists and
Video is no longer up.... if anyone knows where this can be located let me know!!!!


Thursday, July 2, 2009

A must read... if this even gets read :)

In my browsing of blogs related to MS I came across this site (http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/). If you have a sec go check it out and make sure you actually read the Spoon Theory (written by Christine Miserandino). God bless her for this. There is a store where you can order prints of this as well as a variety of items.

Even if you don't order just read it. Trust me when I tell you that it's worth the effort.

Mike

4 comments:

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

Mike,
I just wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my place. Your comment was so great and honest.
I hope you'll come back to visit!
Oh and I'll be looking for you at the stop lights! ;)
Tracy

Denver Refashionista said...

Yes, I have read it and I cried.

TickledPink said...

The Spoon Theory is almost like a right of passage for the newly diagnosed to stumble upon and feel strongly about. I love the story!!

I found this one, tho, and because I love humor so much, I prefer this version... the Beer Theory:
http://multiplesclerosissucks.com/beer.html

I say, if you can make me roll on the floor laughing while passing on a message, then that's all the better. :-)

Of course, that takes spoons tho...

Mike said...

Oh the Beer Theory is great. It also dredges up some fuzzy images of late nights at a local watering hole.

It would not have made as much sense without having read the Spoon Theory first. Funny none the less. It deserves a place on my wall I tells ya!