Kelly Clarkson rocks!!
Check out her cover of
Walkin After Midnight.
Patsy Cline is still one of my favorite artists and
Video is no longer up.... if anyone knows where this can be located let me know!!!!


Monday, August 3, 2009

Thanks!

I just wanted to say thank you to two very wonderful people.

Have Myelin? for the Golden Heart award. I am glad that I can make you smile, laugh, and feel the warmth of friendship.

for the Outstanding Bloggery Award. She has been most kind to me and never fails to keep me thinking.

Both ladies have been, and continue to be, a source of support for myself and many others. If you have never been to their blogs you are missing out. No really, I mean it.

A big thanks to both of you!

I have been having a bad couple of days. Between reading blogs I have been spending a lot of time sleeping. I have also been dealing with one hell of a headache and the ibuprofen just isn't cutting it. I finally broke down and took two of the 800mg pills I have. So now instead of my head feeling like a tournament ping pong ball it is down to a Michael Jordan basketball. That's good actually.

I have been mulling over a few ideas for a new blog post. My nephew has provided me with a few good ideas and I might well run with a few of them. If it matters we both agreed that gourds would make a good topic. That should be a good read. A few other things? Television and movies, MMO's, and possibly something on scaring easy (cause he does).

Ok, I need to try to get some sleep. I have a big day tomorrow. I should be back with a new post in a few days.

Later taters!!

5 comments:

Webster said...

Gourds!? I can't wait!

Rae said...

Congratulations on your awards.
I hope you feel better today. I am anxious to hear about those gourds.

GypsyFox The Glamorous Betty Crocker said...

congrats on the awards...Gourds have endless possiblities!

Have Myelin? said...

GOURDS? I drool for gourds. I go all Martha Stewart-y on gourds but they are really rather useless.

Denver Refashionista said...

My pleasure to present you with this award.

My headaches are also untouched by ibuprofin and the fatigue is awful. I just started a round of steroids today. I wonder if that's in your near future too? Either way, take care of yourself and call your doctor if you don't get better soon.