Kelly Clarkson rocks!!
Check out her cover of
Walkin After Midnight.
Patsy Cline is still one of my favorite artists and
Video is no longer up.... if anyone knows where this can be located let me know!!!!


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sadness and happiness

This post will not mention Multiple Sclerosis a single time.

Dammit.

Ok, this is going to be a little short but long on info.

For those of you who may have been reading this thing called a "blog" for any length of time you will know that I have been taking care of my dad. Things took a decidedly ugly turn and he is back in the hospital. To make a long story short things are not going well. I am not a very religious man, more spiritual than anything, but I am going to ask that if you read this then please say a prayer for him. Thanks!

Now on to some happy news. Again, short but whatever....

I have met what I can only describe as the perfect woman. As most of you who read this are women, no slight was intended. Just in my eyes she is. We have fallen very hard for one another. To be honest I think this is the first time I have ever truly been in love.

Yea, yea, yea. I know I wasmarred for nearly 17 years once before. That is my point.

The way I feel about this woman goes light years beyond anything else. I never thought I would find a true companion, friend, and lover ever again. In fact, I had just stopped looking. I guess that is why I found it. I don't want to get all gooey-eyed all over your monitor so I won't.

Just suffice it to say that this is the real thing. Emotional, psychological, and physical. I love her very much and she loves me back just as much.



Ok, done for now. Hope to be back soon with good, and/or, great news.

Toodles everyone!!

Mike

2 comments:

Webster said...

Hi Mike, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I will send some positive energy his way, for the best for all concerned.

And congratulations on finding your new love. You sound happy.

Muffie said...

Sorry for the sad news -- thoughts and prayers for you both!
Happy for the good news -- t & p as well.
Keep us updated!
Peace,
Muff