Kelly Clarkson rocks!!
Check out her cover of
Walkin After Midnight.
Patsy Cline is still one of my favorite artists and
Video is no longer up.... if anyone knows where this can be located let me know!!!!


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Goodbye...

My younger brother passed away last night. He fought long and hard against his cancer. My thoughts are with his wife, Kim, and his daughter, Olivia, who must now move forward with their lives without him.

His presence will always be felt and his memory cherished.

You will be missed by all who knew you.

Patrick Frankovich
11/1967 - 11/2011
Rest in peace dear brother.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

so sorry for your loss.... prayers of peace being sent up

Mary K. Mennenga said...

Sorry to hear this sad news. His love will always be with the people who loved him. Remember how brave he was, in life the wonderful memories that were made. All the jokes and laughs that he shared with all of you, share with each other the little things that he did that still make you smile. These are memories that will last a lifetime. May all of you feel the blanket of his love wrap around you always.

Have Myelin? said...

I am sorry to hear this. I just read this. I found that losing the person wasn't hard but learning to live without the person is the hardest thing to do.

I am thinking about you and your family, especially Olivia who lost her Dad.